Look and Feel
The look and feel of the Optimus L7, overall, is nice. It's not going to feel as great as the melts-in-your-hands Nexus 4, but it doesn't feel like you're holding a bag of rocks either. It does its job for the price you pay for it.
Unfortunately, we didn't get a brand new unit to snap pictures of, so forgive us for the poorer looking images of the Optimus L7.
First up, the front of the device looks very Samsung Galaxy S II-like, which I enjoy. It has a single physical button and to the left and right we find home and back buttons.
On the rear of the Optimus L7, we have the speaker in the bottom left, the 5-megapixel camera up the top and the LG logo just under the camera. The camera is slightly raised out of the back shell of the phone - but it looks cool doing so.
On the left side of the phone we find the volume rocker.
On the top of the Optimus L7 we have the 3.5mm audio jack and power button.
On the bottom of the phone we have the usual micro USB connector for charging/syncing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Look and Feel]
- Page 3 [Features]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital-only Xbox One has 1TB HDD, includes three games
- Epic won't let 'crappy games' on its store
- Steam's library UI is getting a makeover
- Google Stadia's save sharing feature is revolutionary
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023