Helping to keep the pricing low and leaving more of it to go into the design, Corsair ships this Obsidian chassis in a plain brown box with black printing on it. Here we get a drawing of the 550D and next to it six languages containing a description of what went into the design and why you should buy this case over others.
On this side we have the name of the company and the chassis filling the top and renderings of the front and inside of the chassis at the bottom. In the middle are three specs charts.
On the back of the box you get an exploded view of the chassis with the letters A through K denoting things of interest. At the bottom there is text in six languages to give a brief description of each of the noted features.
On this side of the box we see it repeats the other side, but this time the charts are in three other languages.
Corsair used the "typical" inner packaging with the use of a plastic liner and Styrofoam end caps, but they didn't stop there. To help protect the aluminum front and the side ventilation panel, there are two pieces of thick cardboard inserted. You will see soon enough that it resulted in a perfect sample being delivered to me.
Taking it even one step further Corsair has a coating of plastic applied to the front and tapes the side panel and drive bay covers to ensure they stay in place. The arrows on the face plate are to denote the swing of the door and notice it has arrows going in both directions.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz