Helping to keep the pricing low and leaving more of it to go into the design, Corsair ships this Obsidian chassis in a plain brown box with black printing on it. Here we get a drawing of the 550D and next to it six languages containing a description of what went into the design and why you should buy this case over others.
On this side we have the name of the company and the chassis filling the top and renderings of the front and inside of the chassis at the bottom. In the middle are three specs charts.
On the back of the box you get an exploded view of the chassis with the letters A through K denoting things of interest. At the bottom there is text in six languages to give a brief description of each of the noted features.
On this side of the box we see it repeats the other side, but this time the charts are in three other languages.
Corsair used the "typical" inner packaging with the use of a plastic liner and Styrofoam end caps, but they didn't stop there. To help protect the aluminum front and the side ventilation panel, there are two pieces of thick cardboard inserted. You will see soon enough that it resulted in a perfect sample being delivered to me.
Taking it even one step further Corsair has a coating of plastic applied to the front and tapes the side panel and drive bay covers to ensure they stay in place. The arrows on the face plate are to denote the swing of the door and notice it has arrows going in both directions.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series