Moving onto the card we've got a massive three fan design that looks awesome. We see the same black and gold theme and you can see behind the fans we've just got a massive heatsink going on. We can also see the Palit logo on one end while the new JetStream one is seen on the other. So, team this video card up with an upcoming ASRock or ECS Z77 motherboard and you'll have some pretty wicked color matching. Gold is making a comeback, that's for sure.
Looking around the card we can see one of the heatpipes present here while the power connector has also been mixed up a bit. Instead of the dual 6-pin PCI Express power connector setup we can see that Palit has opted for an 8-pin and 6-pin setup which works well with the six phase PWM; an upgrade from the four phase setup offered by reference cards.
Closer to the front we can see another one of the heatpipes and the two SLI connectors. While you can run up to four of these cards, the triple slot setup is going to make it impossible. A two card setup would look absolutely killer, though, let alone even talking about 3D performance.
Finally we finish with the I/O side of things and you can see here we've got two DVI connectors, single HDMI port and single DisplayPort connector. We can also see some vents in the top left corner to help push some air out of the back of the case.
Having a look below we can see that the Palit JetStream GTX 680 of course comes overclocked out of the box. We can see that the default core clock has been pushed from 1006MHz to 1085MHz and this has in turn pushed the boost clock from 1059MHz to 1150MHz.
As for the 2GB of GDDR5, we can also see that's been boosted from a default 6008MHz QDR to a really strong 6300MHz QDR. Combined with the dynamic overclocking we should see some really strong performance from this video card when compared to the reference one.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 11]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom reveal Resident Evil 2 Claire 'Military' DLC costume
- Soulcalibur VI - Swords and Souls documentary video part 1/2
- Mario/Zelda/Pokemon themed Smash Bros. Ultimate controllers
- Kingdom Hearts III Screenshots: Twilight Town/Olympus Worlds
- Zombie outfit/snapshot filters come to Super Mario Odyssey
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam