Launching next to the AMD Radeon HD 7770 which we've looked at from XFX and Sapphire is the new Radeon HD 7750 to round out the HD 7700 series; a series that we haven't been the biggest fans of at this stage of the game.
Today we're looking at the HIS HD 7750 which comes in at $109.99 putting it in that lower mid-range sector. As time has gone on, though, we've seen these cheaper cards offer us quite strong performance. We felt a little disappointed with how AMD launched the new series, though, and the HD 7770 on a whole due to the price point. We wonder if the cheaper HD 7750 can stand as it hits this lower price point.
Before we find out what kind of performance we're able to get out of the new model, the first thing we need to do is take a look at the package. From there we'll move into checking out the card and then we'll take a closer look at the specifications and see how the model compares to its big brother, the HD 7770.
Once we've done that we'll take a quick look at our testbed and the cards we've got today before we move into the performance side of things to just see how the HD 7750 lines up against a bunch of other cards. As always, though, the first thing we've got to do is check out that package.
Talk about a light package! But considering the price point of the card, it's not too much of a surprise. We see just a bit of information on installing the card alongside a DVI to VGA connector.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 11]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GTX 1070 Ti leaked benchmarks: easily beats RX Vega 56
- GIGABYTE's upcoming GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming spotted
- ARK on Xbox One X: renders at 1440p 30FPS or 1080p 60FPS
- Sources: Nintendo restricts review copies to curb leaks
- Dead Space 2 dev recounts harsh reality of game budgets
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz