Let's be real honest here. In the realm in which I live, as a reviewer, there is a level of trust that develops as you work with companies over the years. As a guy that is in the position to recommend things to others, I take that aspect seriously. When I put my "seal of approval" on it, I mean it! I don't see any reason to waver in how to explain it, or any issues bringing failures to the forefront when said failures do pass through my hands, just ask Gelid why I haven't heard from them since I failed their GPU cooler. That is an extreme example of my approach with companies and their products. Getting back to my original point, when dealing with various manufactures, a report and a trust is built as you see they are making great strides to improve things, or on the flip side, those that don't show any initiative, I'd rather not bring that material to your attention.
With NZXT I am torn. Over the last few years I have seen great things come from them over many facets of the product lineup. The complete lack of any acknowledgement of any issues with their latest coolers, even though I was to find out later that they were fully aware that the fans sent were out of spec, but allowed me to test it as if it were just like what you would have bought retail, and that wasn't the case at all. I made strides to contact the company directly and was met with no reply, and had to gain my information from the third party PR firm that handles their products. Now that I put it all on the table, you can obviously see the level at where I hold NZXT has been knocked down a few pegs, and their lack of any help up front or after has definitely left a mark, even if just for a short time.
Keeping with all of this honesty, I really took this latest sample for granted as I started the progress of this review. While at first I was thinking I had seen just about everything NZXT has to offer in mid towers with the four cases I did not too long ago, but they had one more ace up their sleeve. Even as I started to grab the images for this Crafted series chassis in the packaging, I was really just going through the motions as I got the images, but as soon as I popped the tape loose and exposed the case, the surprise of a shiny red chassis staring back at me took all of this madness from before away and my eyes widened like a kid at Christmas!
Now that the cloud is lifting, hang with me for a couple of pages as we discuss the specifications and look at the box, because when we get to the red NZXT Phantom 410 inside, I think you will like it as much as I do. Thanks go out to NZXT for offering hope that I can still feel that my recommendations weren't in vain.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dr. Strange/Avengers buildings spotted in Spider-Man trailer
- Stunlock Studios releases Battlerite Royale gameplay trailer
- Travis Scott will curate entire NBA 2K19 soundtrack
- DICE to release new Battlefield V gameplay trailer today
- Metro Exodus Aurora Limited Edition announced
- Buy (10 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $1,500
- Buy (5 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $1,150
- TRENDnet TWC-L10 Wi-Fi Light Bulb Security Camera Review
- Buy (3 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $900
- Buy (2Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $800
- Beat-'Em-Up Coffee Crisis Out On Xbox One Today
- New World Boss Karanda Coming to Black Desert Online SEA
- PUBG Mobile Gets Competitive With First Ever 'Player Well Known' Invitational And Championship
- Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC
- Legendary Actor Patrick Stewart To Narrate My Memory of Us