RunCore has a new package design for their SSD products. The blister packs are now gone and a new box design has taken the plastic packages place. The box design allows RunCore to give even more information on the front and back of the package. On the front of the T50 package we found the SATA III information as well as the capacity size.
There wasn't a lot of information on the back of the box other than the part and serial number. The official model name for this product is RCP-V-T501B-MC.
The drive and included 2.5" adapter are packed on separate sides of the inner box so nothing bounces around inside the box.
The total package includes an adapter plate that allows the mSATA drive to connect to standard SATA cables - this is useful for backing data up from the drive or cloning an existing drive's data. You also get the mSATA drive, two RunCore stickers and a certificate that lists the drive's build date and inspector's name.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard