RunCore has a new package design for their SSD products. The blister packs are now gone and a new box design has taken the plastic packages place. The box design allows RunCore to give even more information on the front and back of the package. On the front of the T50 package we found the SATA III information as well as the capacity size.
There wasn't a lot of information on the back of the box other than the part and serial number. The official model name for this product is RCP-V-T501B-MC.
The drive and included 2.5" adapter are packed on separate sides of the inner box so nothing bounces around inside the box.
The total package includes an adapter plate that allows the mSATA drive to connect to standard SATA cables - this is useful for backing data up from the drive or cloning an existing drive's data. You also get the mSATA drive, two RunCore stickers and a certificate that lists the drive's build date and inspector's name.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- ZOTAC unleashes GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ArcticStorm Mini
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz