Enermax always does a great job of cable selection and connector availability and the Platimax 600W is no different. The only natively wired cables are the Main and ATX4+4 cables. The pair of PCI-E cables break out to two PCI-E 6+2 pin connectors each. Peripheral connectors are handled via four cables that give eight SATA, eight Molex, and one FDD connector.
As was noted at the start, Enermax always uses rail distribution that strays from the norm. This layout ensures that there is some form of rail distribution anytime something is plugged into one of the CPU/GPU connectors.
A Look Inside
Opening up the unit, we find a very well laid out power supply with lots of cooling wherever it is necessary.
There is a single Panasonic capacitor on the primary side.
Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors are found on the secondary side as well.
Enermax uses its own EA142512W-OAB twister bearing fan to cool the Platimax 600W power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz