The ADATA S511 240GB SSD
If you own an S599 Series SSD from last year then you'll easily recognize the S511. The drive case is the same for both series. ADATA lists the capacity information on the front and the drive model number.
The back of the drive is void of information, but we do see the standard mounting locations where they should be.
The side mounting points are also where they should be.
The drive has the SATA power and data connectors located where they should be. The desktop adapter bracket that is included with the S511 also offsets the SATA connectors, so you won't have any issues with installing the drive in your current system.
Here we see the included accessory package in detail. You get a Quick Installation Guide, desktop adapter bracket and accompanying screws to get your drive installed.
ADATA chose to use high quality Intel 25nm synchronous flash with the S511. This is the highest quality flash on the market today.
There are sixteen NAND flash chips on the 240GB drive we're looking at today.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:30 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The ADATA S511 240GB SSD]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 10 [PCMark Vantage - Drives with Data Testing]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - AS SSD]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]