The MaxRevo 1350W comes in one of the largest boxes that we've seen for a power supply to date. On the front is simply yellow and black packaging, the 80Plus Gold logo and the wattage of the unit.
Flipping things around to the back, we find a ton of information. The extra size of the box keeps all of this from being overwhelming and most of it is very useful information including the connector and cable availability list with lengths.
The sides of the box are blank, but the top and bottom feature a bit more. Here we find a picture of the power supply and some claims of very high efficiency.
The bottom simply displays the MaxRevo logo and tells you that if you want to know more, you can go to their website.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit