I find myself excited about Fusion. Prior to the launch of Llano; Brazos gave us a really good idea on what exactly AMD wanted to do with the new platform. Brazos is great and it clearly has its place in the market. Like I've said so many times, though, the power for everyday computing probably isn't quite there.
That's where the Llano platform comes in. We've already looked at it in great detail; you can see our original launch coverage AMD A8-3850 (Llano) APU and A55/A75 Chipset Review which concentrated more on the CPU side of the platform when it came to testing. So much of Llano, though, is the graphics capabilities of it and if you haven't already looked, I highly recommend you take the time to look at our other article here. That piece really covers the GPU side of Llano while also wrapping our final thoughts up on the platform.
Today, though, we're going to be looking at our first motherboard in the form of the ASUS F1A75-V Pro. Of course, we've already done a big preview on this board that covered everything on the board and the BIOS; because of that we'll be getting straight into the test system, talk about overclocking and get into the performance side of things. If you want to see more of the board, though, I'd recommend you check out our original preview piece, ASUS F1A75-V Pro (AMD A75) Llano Motherboard Preview.
If you've already checked out our original preview, then you will no doubt want to just get stuck into the performance of the board. On the next page you'll find the test bed we're working with today and you'll also see the overclock we managed to achieve with the board. With that done we'll get stuck straight into the performance of the board before wrapping everything up. So with haste, let's move on!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 3 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 4 [CPU Benchmarks Continued]
- Page 5 [Storage Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry New Dawn official PC requirements released
- 2K and NBA to smooth over $1b rights extension deal
- Death Stranding demo leaves Guerrilla Games 'so impressed'
- Capcom showcase 'Tofu' in Resident Evil 2 Remake screenshots
- COD: Black Ops 4 - Blackout Battle Royale mode goes F2P
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- Nokia's Service Operations Center powers Telefonica UK's drive towards customer-centric operations
- Black Desert Online's Battle Royale mode enters Early Access today
- Roblox hires British online safety expert Laura Higgins to lead new digital civility initiative
- HyperX Announces 2019 We're All Gamers Ad Campaign Including Celebrity Influencers Post Malone, Gordon Hayward, Joel Embiid, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pokimane, Shroud, Daigo, De'Aaron Fox and Rush
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey Releases this upcoming February 8th!