Aliens vs. Predator
Version and / or Patch Used: Standalone Benchmark
Timedemo or Level Used: Built in Benchmark
Developer Homepage: http://www.rebellion.co.uk/
Product Homepage: http://www.sega.com/games/aliens-vs-predator/
Aliens vs. Predator is a science fiction first-person shooter video game, developed by Rebellion Developments, the team behind the 1999 original PC game, and published by Sega for Microsoft Windows, the PlayStation 3 and the Xbox 360. The game is based on the Alien vs. Predator franchise, a combination of the characters and creatures of the Alien franchise and the Predator franchise. There are three campaigns in the game, one for each race/faction (the Predators, the Aliens and the Colonial Marines), that, while separate in terms of individual plot and gameplay, form one overarching storyline.
Following the storyline of the campaign modes comes the multiplayer aspect of the game. In this Multiplayer section of the game, players face off in various different gametypes in various different ways.
Like Lost Planet 2 we see some great performance at 1680 x 1050, but above that the mid-range GTX 560 does struggle a little bit. To get to that 60 FPS average we aim for we'd want to move the detail just a little down. A small drop should give us that extra FPS to make sure we don't dip below a 30 FPS minimum.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark 11]
- Page 4 [3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Street Fighter IV]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - PhysX Tests]
- Page 16 [Temperature Test]
- Page 17 [Sound Test]
- Page 18 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 19 [Total Performance Rating (TPR)]
- Page 20 [Total Value Rating (TVR)]
- Page 21 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Analyst: Cyberpunk 2077 out in Q4 2019, will sell 19m copies
- HBM standard updated: 24GB per stack, 96GB HBM2 per card
- PUBG mobile: 200m downloads, 30m daily active users
- Of course Anthem is more rewarding with friends
- Switch is fastest selling current-gen console in U.S.
- MSI MEG Z390 GODLIKE (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Z390 Taichi Ultimate stuck on Error Code 55
- Z77, using sound card and onboard sound
- QSAN XN8008T NAS Review
- ASUS ROG Swift PG27UQ: The Best Gaming Monitor Ever Made
- Stylish Brawler Bladed Fury Launches Today ï»¿on Steam
- Wamill releases ICO update for Blockchain Tycoon
- Digital Extremes Brings The Big Guns To Warframe With Fortuna: The Profit-Taker For Steam PC Today
- PUBG Mobile Dominates Google Play Awards, Surpasses 200 Million Downloads Worldwide
- GROOVE X Introduce a New Companion Robot, 'LOVOT'