The Thermaltake Armor A30 Gaming Cube / SFF Chassis
This is what I mean about odd angles. The top half goes in to the left where the optical drives and floppy drive goes. The bottom half containing the I/O, intake, and the power and reset buttons go in on the right side.
The top of the chassis is removable. The front half of it slopes up to match the height of the fan thickness, and under the mesh at the back is a 230mm fan with blue LEDs. While the venting around the fan is functional, the large triangles at the front half are just for show.
On top of the Styrofoam and plastic that was already covering the A30; both windows also have a layer of plastic clinging to the inside and outside of the windows.
With the outer plastic removed it is much easier to see the bevel around the edge of the window and the six black caps used to hold the window to the side structure. Notice I didn't say side panel; this isn't removable.
In the rear of the chassis there are of course the 60mm fans and the four expansion slots, but this is where you gain access to everything. Thumbscrews around all of the edges allow the top, motherboard tray, and PSU frame to come free.
The right side of the A30 is a mirror image of the left side. The large vented holes at the front and the large window to peek in at your hardware once this chassis is assembled offer both ventilation and something to show off!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Vivendi postpones Ubisoft takeover
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ