I know when we took a look at the ARES from Galaxis a lot of the finer details such as pricing and availability were sketchy at best. Today I have more information about the chassis in the Galaxis lineup, and I am pleased to bring you yet another mid tower chassis from Galaxis. Looking at the ARES, I saw some things that were right as rain for the design, but I also found a couple of finer points that make the case a little tough to use, depending on hardware. But all in all, it was still a decent case for the price.
Tool-less devices are always handy, and almost all cases are moving to this type of setup. Then there is the bright flood of LED lighting that encompasses the interior of the chassis as well as adding a glow to the room. These LEDs are built into a few fans around the chassis, but the 180mm fan on the door provides most of the visible coloring. Those ideas weren't lost in the latest design either.
Today we are taking a close look at the Atlus from Galaxis. Now, this is sort of the "little brother" to the ARES, but don't let that fool you. I based that comment on pricing alone. While the ARES has its own look, the Atlus provides a less flashy exterior, but keeps most components of the ARES; just this time, ever so slightly different. I say we dive right into the specifications, get the pricing and availability out of the way, so we can get a better look at the Atlus from Galaxis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dad makes custom Zelda/Link life-lesson present for daughter
- Google tease MAJOR gaming announcement for March 19th
- Overwatch's new Paris map is now live on all platforms
- Huawei to unveil its next-gen P30 smartphone on March 26
- Apex Legends second patch arrives, fixes stability, crashes
- Far Cry New Dawn Benchmarked: 1080p, 1440p, 4K All Tested
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR B450GT3 (AMD B450) Motherboard Review
- cpu internal ac/dc load line settings and undervolding?
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure