A few weeks ago I received a random e-mail from a company I haven't heard from before, but I am always eager to look at what new companies can bring to the market. I was informed of this company named Coonix who has been, for a while now, building OEM components for well known manufacturers. They are based out of City of Industry, California. After a fair bit of time with the OEM business, Coonix developed their own branding. So let me cordially introduce them to the US market.
Galaxis plans to be a leading name in power supplies as well as many other facets of the PC building experience. The name Galaxis isn't all together new, as they already have parts on six continents and the company boasts employment of over 2000 people currently. With aspirations to bring customers affordable, quality products full of innovation and creativity, at least they are on the right path to success. They are more known for their power supplies, but they are now taking steps to bring us some new chassis designs to ponder on our next purchase.
With the mid tower segment of chassis' already inundated with a ton, literally, of choices, if you plan to jump in with both feet you need to bring something good. Either you need to bring a chassis chocked full of features like a CM 690II, or just offer absolutely rock bottom pricing. I say we just take a look at what Galaxis has to introduce and give the ARES ARE-001BL mid tower chassis a good going over.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top