Inside the Box
Packaging inside the box is simplest, efficient, and sufficient to protect the power supply during shipping. The power supply is entirely surrounded by dense foam and extra space in the box is taken up by the modular cables to hold everything in place very securely.
The top of the HM-1200 houses the I/O specification label and serial number.
ADATA has placed a sticker on the sides of the HM-1200 that displays the wattage, model, and SLI/80Plus certifications.
On the bottom of the HM-1200 we can see the large 140mm Yate Loon tri-color LED fan that feeds the power supply fresh air and keeps it cool.
Moving to the front, we can see the connections for the modular cabling. Notice the two sections separated by red and black. While it doesn't say on the power supply itself, this actually denotes 12V1 and 12V2.
Moving to the back of the power supply, we find the AC input and on/off switch. We also get a glimpse that in the inside of the HM-1200 is quite crowded.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD is making a self-driving AI processor for Tesla
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Google buys HTC's mobile division for $1.1 billion
- Project CARS 2 dev working on Fast and the Furious game
- AMD partners still don't have Vega GPUs for custom cards
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower