Inside the Box
Packaging inside the box is simplest, efficient, and sufficient to protect the power supply during shipping. The power supply is entirely surrounded by dense foam and extra space in the box is taken up by the modular cables to hold everything in place very securely.
The top of the HM-1200 houses the I/O specification label and serial number.
ADATA has placed a sticker on the sides of the HM-1200 that displays the wattage, model, and SLI/80Plus certifications.
On the bottom of the HM-1200 we can see the large 140mm Yate Loon tri-color LED fan that feeds the power supply fresh air and keeps it cool.
Moving to the front, we can see the connections for the modular cabling. Notice the two sections separated by red and black. While it doesn't say on the power supply itself, this actually denotes 12V1 and 12V2.
Moving to the back of the power supply, we find the AC input and on/off switch. We also get a glimpse that in the inside of the HM-1200 is quite crowded.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite made almost $300 million in April
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-op monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Dark Souls Remastered releases a whole day early on Steam
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit