Inside the Box
Taking a look inside the box, we can see the packaging material for the ST50F-P. It is quite lackluster to say the least as the only protection the power supply receives is some cheap bubble wrap. The power supply shifts around freely in the box and isn't held in place securely at all. Even the bubble wrap was of low quality as half of the bubbles were popped.
The ST50F-P comes in a semi-gloss black finish. The top of the power supply has the SilverStone logo and name stamped in it.
One side of the ST50F-P houses the I/O specification label.
The other side of the PSU houses the identification stickers.
The front shows the available plug-ins for the modular cables. They are rather close together and proved to be a pain to remove cables once they were all connected. Simply rotating them 90 degrees would have made this much easier.
On the back of the ST50F-P we can see the large honeycomb style grill to maximize airflow and vent hot air from the PSU.
On the bottom of the power supply is the large 120mm fan with wire grill to keep everything cool.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Metal Gear Survive charges for extra save files
- Rime on the Nintendo has been fixed, looks decent now
- Onrush launches on the 5th of June, new trailer released
- Nintendo Switch exclusive Castle of Heart gets new trailer
- The Station released today, new launch trailer is also live
- Z370 Taichi BIOS 1.40
- Seagate DJI Fly Drive 2TB Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit