Package and Contents
The box the GlideTV Navigator came in was a clean black box with the GlideTV logo on top. The overall impact is one of elegance and performance. It also adds a little bit of mystery into the mix.
With the lid off we get our first glimpse at the Navigator. It is a small device with an obvious touchpad in the center. This is safely placed in a foam cut-out to make sure that the Navigator stays in place.
After pulling out the foam insert, we find a few things under the hood so to speak. GlideTV has cut this out to not only have more room, but also to ensure that the parts in the bottom of the box stay in place during shipping.
One of the items in the bottom is the charging cradle including the USB cable and Powerpack. But there is more than that; there is a small USB dongle. This is the RF receiver that allows you to use the Navigator without the need to worry about line of sight.
The more ancillary items that came in the box were the drivers, a quick start guide and a note saying that you should pretty much ignore the drivers CD-ROM and head to the GlideTV website and grab the latest version of the software. We will show you why you should follow this recommendation a little later.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation VR changes will be 'dramatic' over next 10 years
- Apple rumored to be working on 31.6-inch 6K display
- Metro Exodus dev talks ray tracing on next-gen consoles
- Star Citizen dev says ray tracing is 'a massive headache'
- Razer kills its PC game storefront
- Best reminder app
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- Explore a World of Ancient Chinese Mythology!
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America's Post EVO Japan Fighting Game News Round-up
- Million Arthur: Arcana Blood Coming To Steam This Summer
- Rising Lords announces alpha launch via new trailer
- Zombie-Veggie Shooter, The Walking Vegetables Radical! Edition Coming Soon to PS4!