Silence in air cooling is definitely a trend I am seeing more and more this year. It used to be that performance was the overall determining factor in cooler purchases. I can't tell you the amount of people I have seen who would buy a TRUE and strap up two Delta fans in a push/pull configuration. Now, with that type of setup, they were able to achieve some very nice results, but the fact that you now have your own mini jet engine blasting in your ears, it wasn't the solution for everyone.
As a huge bonus to the buyers of the newer coolers I am seeing, the coolers themselves are getting more and more efficient, and new leaps are being made in fan designs. If I were to tell you I was using a 2000 RPM fan that would push about 60 CFM, you would assume there to be a nice hum emanating from the fan. The coolers I am seeing lately are really stepping up to the plate to offer fans of this caliber that are in actuality, very silent. One of the companies taking steps to relieve your ears is Titan.
Just over a year ago, Titan sent me the original concept of this cooler when I looked at the TTC-NK85TZ. Since then, they also made a red version that came out in time for Christmas and was called Fenrir X'mas Edition TTC-NK85TZ-CS. Even though I didn't have one in my hands, it is a red and black version of the original. This time around we are going to be looking at the Titan Fenrir EVO TTC-NK85TZ/CS2(RB). With this EVOlution we not only get a new color scheme, but near silent operation as well. Color choice is a nice option when it comes to choosing your next cooler, but performance is where it's at for me; so let's get to it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Titan Fenrir EVO TTC-NK85TZ/CS2(RB) CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rime on the Nintendo has been fixed, looks decent now
- Onrush launches on the 5th of June, new trailer released
- Nintendo Switch exclusive Castle of Heart gets new trailer
- The Station released today, new launch trailer is also live
- Rocket League goes comic book, new DC Super Heroes DLC pack
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit