Known mostly for the company's line of NVIDIA-based GeForce graphics cards and motherboards, Zotac maintains robust manufacturing and R&D operations overseas, including 40 surface-mount technology lines and over 9 million square feet of production space.
Zotac provided us with one of its ZBOX units, the HD-ID11. This small form-factor (SFF), energy efficient nettop machine comes with an integrated processor, cooler, and graphics/audio solution. You just provide the hard drive and RAM. As most of us have experienced, "energy efficient" often translates into "underwhelming performance," but this doesn't always have to be the case.
Let's take a look at the ZBOX.
Specifications, Pricing and Availability
Here is the ZBOX HD-ID11 spec sheet from Zotac's website:
An Intel Atom D510 1.66 GHz dual-core chip provides processing duties and the ZBOX accommodates a standard 2.5-inch SATA notebook drive.
The ZBOX is available from a variety of online retailers including Amazon, Fry's, and Newegg. Prices hover in the $220 - 250 USD range, sometimes with a mail-in rebate. While that's quite a bargain, keep in mind that you'll have to supply the RAM, hard drive, and operating system, which tacks on some extra expense.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Internals and Set-Up]
- Page 3 [General Hands-On Usage and Performance]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 64-bit]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit