When I first laid my eyes upon the packaging, I took note of the overall simplicity on the box; a black background with large, blue stenciled lettering with the product name which overshadows a small image of the PSU. In it's simplicity, though, it seems to catch you and draw you in. Sitting on a store shelf, it doesn't attempt to demand your attention with Odin riding a lightning bolt into Valhalla.
Along the bottom on the face of the box, you'll find SLi, 80 Plus and 5 Year Warranty badging. To the right of that are the three important notes Cooler Master wants you to know about the unit.
On the back-side of the box you will see a smaller version of the branding with a specification chart to the left. Below the branding is a more detailed listing of all the features the unit offers.
Just the branding and country of use indicator.
This side of the box details all of the connections with type and quantity.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit