A Closer Look at the VOT125 and VX2739wm
The physical dimensions of the VOT125 are 1.5" x 5.11" x 4.5" (39mm x 130mm x 115mm), making it roughly the size of four stacked CD jewel cases. I/O on the machine consists of 4xUSB 2.0 (1 rear), DVI out, HDMI out, Gigabit Ethernet, SD-MMC-MS combo card reader, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, mic jack and headphone jack. As you will see from the various pictures below, there is no optical drive.
ViewSonic provides a 1-year limited warranty with the VOT125.
ViewSonic refers to the VX2739wm as the "World's First 27-inch 1ms Monitor" in its product literature. The monitor's 1080p, 16:9 panel features a 100,000:1 contrast ratio, HDMI, DVI and VGA inputs for video, as well as a 4-port USB hub, an audio-in jack and (interestingly) an audio-out jack. According to ViewSonic, when used in "Eco-mode," the monitor uses 35% less energy than in standard mode.
ViewSonic warrantees the VX2739wm for 3 years.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [A Closer Look at the VOT125 and VX2739wm]
- Page 4 [Set-Up & Piggybacking]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Vivo's next smartphone could feature a huge 10GB of RAM
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Qflash ans USB
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit