We have had the pleasure of seeing a few products from IN WIN over the last year and they are still churning out new designs as we speak. Today we get to look at another "inspired" design. Cases like the X-Fighter, a take on both Star Wars and a bit of the looks of Optimus Prime, it was, to say the least, unique. The Maelstrom, while more subdued to look at, had green bars on the front, which really reminded me of a football helmets face guard to be honest. What these cases did offer aside from unique exteriors were good cooling and a bunch of various tool-less features.
Staying on top of the latest trends and what I would assume is a drive to the younger crowd, IN WIN offers us a new chassis to have a look at. This may sound a bit harsh, but looks are number one in my choices. I mean bottom line, even if it cools like a champ I still have to look at it every day. Saying that leads me to the fact that while I don't personally like the exterior of what I have seen from IN WIN, that's not to say they aren't attractive and eye catching. They are! - It just isn't my cup of tea.
With that out of the way, I'm sure you are already thinking I am going to hammer IN WIN about their case. I really don't plan to. I plan to try to give a fair and unbiased look at anything anyone sends my way. Today looking at the Android from IN WIN should be no different. I plan to look at what this case offers the buyer aside from aesthetics. With an open mind and looks in the back of my mind from the previous things I have seen, let's get this underway.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz