The front of the Samurai ZZ's packaging is pretty busy with all the bits of information surrounding an image of the cooler. As you can see, this cooler offers varied compatibility and things like the F.P.S. and VTMS are also listed here.
The right side offers a description of four key features.
On the back Scythe has a large box displaying the terms of the warranty outside of Japan. Below to the left is a request that you read the instructions. To the right there is an electrical shock warning, just in case you like working on your PC with the power on.
The left holds a nice image of the base flanked by a list of what is included in the box. The bottom half is covered in a multi-lingual specifications chart.
The top of the package offers a look at the VTMS clips included for mounting. As I said, these are very simple to use.
Inside the thick cardboard outer package you will find the cooler wedged inside by the cardboard now under the hardware. The Samurai ZZ cooler is also supported with a dual layer of cardboard between the fins and the F.P.S. just in case there are any bumps during shipping. As you will see, my sample arrived in great shape, so this is definitely sufficient.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Scythe Samurai ZZ CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom ships 4 million copies of Resident Evil 7
- Petroglyph Games announce new RTS- Forged Battalion
- Seagate announce its new Enterprise Datasphere Fleet
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 gameplay trailer released
- NZXT introduce the GRID+ V3 fan controller
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz