The Element T ships in an all black package with that trademark Thermaltake red accent stripe I'm accustomed to seeing. The front panel shows a nice view of the top of the Element T. As you can see, shipping was a bit rough with my sample. We will see how well the packing held up.
This side holds another image of the Element T. Just above it Thermaltake lists four things that the "T" stands for.
Ignore what is left of the shipping sticker that just couldn't go on the plain top panel. On the back Thermaltake uses the space wisely and goes into great detail to display all the features found in this chassis.
The last side of the package holds the specifications chart and the part at the bottom, stating that this is a computer chassis in many languages.
Packed in styrofoam and a plastic liner does the trick. You could see the box was a fair bit roughed up, and the packaging did a great job in delivering me an unharmed sample.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit