The Element T ships in an all black package with that trademark Thermaltake red accent stripe I'm accustomed to seeing. The front panel shows a nice view of the top of the Element T. As you can see, shipping was a bit rough with my sample. We will see how well the packing held up.
This side holds another image of the Element T. Just above it Thermaltake lists four things that the "T" stands for.
Ignore what is left of the shipping sticker that just couldn't go on the plain top panel. On the back Thermaltake uses the space wisely and goes into great detail to display all the features found in this chassis.
The last side of the package holds the specifications chart and the part at the bottom, stating that this is a computer chassis in many languages.
Packed in styrofoam and a plastic liner does the trick. You could see the box was a fair bit roughed up, and the packaging did a great job in delivering me an unharmed sample.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard