The Razer Megalodon headphones are an impressive piece of technology in many ways. They are very well built utilizing a good mix of different materials and they are also very versatile due to the fact that USB has being chosen for connecting the unit.
The Megalodon have also been very nicely packaged with a tidy black theme carried across right through to the 'Razer' edged manual. They scream of quality through and through and will be a great toy to show off.
But this is where the not so good comes into play. They simply cost too much compared to the competition. If these cans are going to sell really well, there needs to be a price reduction.
I think at around $90 USD and marketed at all gamers including console gamers, these would be a real hit - almost a cult like product - but at $149 USD, it is a hell of a lot in these times and it prevented me from giving them an award and a 90+ score.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Package and Contents]
- Page 3 [Technical Overview]
- Page 4 [Setup and Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite v3.0.0 patch has Turbo Building feature, much more
- Samsung plans new 7nm plant to better fight TSMC
- Qualcomm inks Always Connected PC deals with T-Mobile, AT&T
- Justice League fan cut uses Zimmer music, improves end fight
- Ubisoft exploring blockchain tech for its games
- Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD Review
- Z370 Taichi BIOS 1.40
- Seagate DJI Fly Drive 2TB Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit