Specifications, Availability and Pricing
As I mentioned, Cooler Master did a bit of redesigning and incorporated some new ideas along the way. The base stays the same, with its four 6mm heap-pipes that are exposed to the CPU, that are held in place with an aluminum top. This time as the pipes travel up and out of the base, they are surrounded by 57, one piece fins, versus the two separated towers of the original. Dimensionally, the Hyper 212 is very similar to most other tower coolers in size and weighs in at 626 grams.
The 212 Plus also gets a new fan. Originally they used a translucent, black, nine bladed fan that puts out a maximum of 69.69 CFM. This time around Cooler Master accompanies this 212 with a black, seven bladed, 76.8 CFM variant. Both of these changes should add to the cooling efficiency, but let's wait for the testing numbers to provide us those answers.
Finding the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus is easy. Doing a bit of Google shopping shows most of the major e-tailers listing stock of this cooler. Looking around I wasn't able to find it at Newegg, but as I said, there are plenty of shops that do have stock. Most shops are asking in the 25-30 USD dollar range, of course plus shipping. Even so, the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus isn't hitting the wallet too hard at around $35-40 to get one to your door.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Test System and Testing Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Division 2 Technical Alpha begins on December 15
- Obsidian's new The Outer Worlds RPG gets 15 minutes of video
- Starbreeze to focus exclusively on games
- Someone threatened to bomb Infinity Ward's offices
- Jagex making new Runescape RPG
- Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB SSD Review
- GA-Z170X-Gaming-G1 and NVMe PCIe lanes
- Accell Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Pro (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Asrock Z390 Taichi Driver Tipps
- Six days until the new update launch of Seal Online: B.O.D!
- The SoulKeeper VR releasing a new open world campaign with new mechanics, in the form of Early Access version 2, in 2019
- The Game Awards More Than Doubles Viewership in 2018 Live Audience Grows To Over 26 million Livestrems
- Gameloft and the LEGO Group Partner to Bring 40 years of LEGO Minifigure History to Mobile
- New Breach Hero Class Trailer Highlights The Powerful Arcane Mender