The Kingston SSDNow M-Series Upgrade Kit SSD
The retail kit comes with several accessories. The USB drive carrier is the largest but users looking to mount the 2.5 inch drive in a standard 3.5 inch system will find the drive rails to come in handy. The cloning software is very useful if you don't feel like spending 8 hours installing Windows and your other software.
Here we see the Kingston USB drive carrier.
The carrier features a single USB plug on the side so you can access the drive quickly.
The carrier comes apart very quickly, just use the release button and separate the two halves.
Of course the gem of the kit is the Kingston SSDNow drive that is the fastest consumer drive available.
Enthusiasts have been looking for ways to use the awesome speed of SSDs in their desktop system for quite some time now. The brave has just found a place to set their drive on the bottom of the case, but that is unsecure and a recipe for disaster if you move your system often. Kingston has included rails that will turn your 2.5 inch drive into a 3.5 inch drive, just like your standard desktop drives.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- Microsoft make 'positive changes' for Xbox at E3 this year
- Phison's E12 controller featured at CES 2018
- Toshiba's new SSD line-up featured at CES 2018
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series