The Kingston SSDNow M-Series Upgrade Kit SSD
The retail kit comes with several accessories. The USB drive carrier is the largest but users looking to mount the 2.5 inch drive in a standard 3.5 inch system will find the drive rails to come in handy. The cloning software is very useful if you don't feel like spending 8 hours installing Windows and your other software.
Here we see the Kingston USB drive carrier.
The carrier features a single USB plug on the side so you can access the drive quickly.
The carrier comes apart very quickly, just use the release button and separate the two halves.
Of course the gem of the kit is the Kingston SSDNow drive that is the fastest consumer drive available.
Enthusiasts have been looking for ways to use the awesome speed of SSDs in their desktop system for quite some time now. The brave has just found a place to set their drive on the bottom of the case, but that is unsecure and a recipe for disaster if you move your system often. Kingston has included rails that will turn your 2.5 inch drive into a 3.5 inch drive, just like your standard desktop drives.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz