Back when we reviewed the Kingston X25-M SSDNow Kingston was shipping the drives in the same manner as Intel, a drive in a protective plastic package wrapped in a brown box. Since then the company has given thought to distinguishing their product from the pack and is now shipping a value added retail package. The product simply called the Kingston M-Series Internal SSD Bundled Upgrade Kit is now available at Newegg for 345.00 USD, just 9 Dollars more than the standard M-Series drive we reviewed back in April. Kingston has also released an Upgrade Kit for their 160GB M-Series drive and it is also available from Newegg for 669 USD.
Today we are going to take a look at the new upgrade kit and the additional bits included in the package. Since we have already reviewed the 80GB M-Series SSD Now and found it to be an award winning product, some of the information in this review will be repetitive. But I don't mind as the drive is one of the fastest we have tested to date and it's a pleasure to move focus back on this top notch model.
Let's now take a look at the specifications and see what is included in the new retail package.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead Redemption running at 8K on Unreal Engine 4
- Battlefield V key art leaked
- PS5 won't launch before Fall 2020, NPD analyst predicts
- New Master Chief Collection update lets you install segments
- Sony to continue strong first-party IP focus
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit