Back when we reviewed the Kingston X25-M SSDNow Kingston was shipping the drives in the same manner as Intel, a drive in a protective plastic package wrapped in a brown box. Since then the company has given thought to distinguishing their product from the pack and is now shipping a value added retail package. The product simply called the Kingston M-Series Internal SSD Bundled Upgrade Kit is now available at Newegg for 345.00 USD, just 9 Dollars more than the standard M-Series drive we reviewed back in April. Kingston has also released an Upgrade Kit for their 160GB M-Series drive and it is also available from Newegg for 669 USD.
Today we are going to take a look at the new upgrade kit and the additional bits included in the package. Since we have already reviewed the 80GB M-Series SSD Now and found it to be an award winning product, some of the information in this review will be repetitive. But I don't mind as the drive is one of the fastest we have tested to date and it's a pleasure to move focus back on this top notch model.
Let's now take a look at the specifications and see what is included in the new retail package.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Xbox saves work with Final Fantasy XV on PC
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- Nintendo Switch adds another 18 new games in a week
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit