Let there be light!
On the right of the LCD there's a button that allows you to turn the backlighting on and off. Unfortunately they have forgone brightness levels this time because that is a feature that can be enabled under software so that each M setting delivers a different colour of your choosing.
The LCD itself is housed in a tilting gloss casing and really is the centre piece of the keyboard with your eyes always drawn towards it (especially when it's on).
Around the back next to the cables are two standard powered USB ports for your peripheral enjoyment. It's good to see Logitech not making the same mistake of the G15 and recessing them into little nooks so that nothing would ever plug into them.
Following the cable back somewhat, we can see it's a combo USB and power jobby so your power cord piggy backs in on the USB cable from behind your PC. Out of sight, out of mind.
Stacking the G15 and the G19 up, we can see that they're almost identical in width with only the G15's key layout being about 1cm wider over all.
And in terms of height with the wrist rests on, they're pretty much the same.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit