My First Smartphone
Today we have an interesting mix of smartphone meets slimphone, brought to us by those stylish engineers at Samsung.
This is an interesting mashup we have here today, with part of the phone wanting to be a candybar style, regular numeric keypad phone and the software side nestling firmly in the bosom of the big M$. A windows mobile phone with an aversion to qwerty; interesting!
It's clear that the phone is not trying to be an all singing and dancing smartphone. For one, it lacks a touch screen and the one it has will not be useful for the touch screen applications of WinMo.
Let's have a look at what the phone is rocking under its sleek exterior:
Network & Data: GPRS, EDGE, 3G
Operation System: Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 SP
Browser: Pocket Internet Explorer
Dimension: 116.7 x 50.8 x 11.8mm
Screen Size: 2.3"
Talk Time (Standard): up to 7 hrs
Standby (Standard): up to 300 hrs
Camera Resolution: 2.0 Megapixel
Digital / Optical Zoom: Digital Zoom (2x)
Document Viewer: PPT, Word, Excel, Text, PDF
Mobile Printing: Mobile printing (BPP / Pictbridge)
Email: Email (POP3 / SMTP / IMAP4)
While this is only a sampling of some of the interesting features, we can see there is nothing out of the ordinary going on here; a standard mix of style phone and WinMo features.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PS5 won't launch before Fall 2020, NPD analyst predicts
- New Master Chief Collection update lets you install segments
- Sony to continue strong first-party IP focus
- Hideo Kojima teases E3 2018 showcase for Death Stranding
- Super Smash Bros. roster leak suggests Metroid's Ridley
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit