G.Skill has been keeping pace with the best of them when it comes to the latest in solid state drive technology, so much so that it is fair to say that they are one of the leaders in this market. Their proven track record of delivering solid products at prices that undercut the competition makes G.Skill one of my favorites in this market.
The buzz word this week for SSD technology is Indilinx and their new SSD controller. OCZ was the first maker to get the buzz started with this new controller; it is found in their Vertex Series SSDs. From the start enthusiasts went into panic mode as the newest 'must have' product hit the market. Here we are now just a couple of weeks later and G.Skill has their new drive, the Falcon based on the same Indilinx controller, but G.Skill has managed to once again undercut everyone else on price.
There is nothing like getting the latest technology at the best possible price. Today we are going to see if the new G.Skill Falcon is able to dethrone the mighty Intel X25-M and see how it compares to some of our most memorable SSDs that were once the king of the hill.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit