GIGABYTE, the world's leading premium gaming hardware manufacturer, today announced the GeForce GTX 980 WATERFORCE (GV-N980WAOC-4GD) that comes with an all-In-one, closed-loop liquid cooler. Built on the performance-proven GTX 980 Maxwell GPU, the GTX 980 WATERFORCE combines GIGABYTE exclusive technologies, high-quality components, and innovations to deliver the smooth gaming at ultimate 4K resolutions in a virtually silent operation compared to conventional air cooling. Through GPU Gauntlet Sorting, the video card is forged with only the top-notch GPU cores to bring out the maximum processing power for going super overclock.
With the pre-installed water cooling unit and radiator connected with a pair of SFP tubes, the GTX 980 WATERFORCE can be easily fitted in most chassis without the hassle of complicated installation or maintenance. The full-coverage cooling module covers not only the GPU, but also the VRAM and MOSFET to actively dissipate all the heat in an efficient manner, while requiring no additional fan like other competitions for a much enhanced acoustic performance.
The 45 cm robust SFP tubes can effectively prevent the leak and fare a lower coolant evaporation rate. Coupled with the 120 mm silent fan and the low-noise pump, the GTX 980 WATERFORCE is able to perform up to 38.8% cooler than the reference cooling in operating temperature for ultra-stable gaming in near silence.
Super Overclock - GPU Gauntlet Sorting
The GTX 980 WATERFORCE is fitted with only the top-performing GPU core through the very own GPU Gauntlet Sorting technology that guarantees superior overclocking capabilities in terms of excellent power switching and thermal efficiency. Only the strongest processors survived can be qualified for the GTX 980 WATERFORCE, which can fulfill both gaming enthusiasts' and overclockers' expectations with greater overclocking headroom, and higher, stable boost clocks under heavy load.
More Experience-Optimizing Features
GIGABYTE takes multi-display further by utilizing its patented technology to provide dual DVI support in addition to the 3 DisplayPort and 1 HDMI. Compared to the reference, the GTX 980 WATERFORCE offers more flexible output connectivity options. Gamers could optimize their gaming experience at ultra high resolutions with extended flexibility in arranging multiple-monitor configurations and making future system upgrade extremely easy.
The GTX 980 WATERFORCE features eye-catching LED illuminated GIGABYTE logo to create a gaming ambience for any gaming rigs. A microfiber gaming mouse pad is also included in the package free of charge to get gamers ready for battles right away.
The GTX 980 WATERFORCE supports GIGABYTE OC GURU II to provide gamers with an unlimited OC capability through an intuitive interface. Users can easily perform precise control on the video card include core clock adjustment, fan speed control and setup the power or temperature target. These main features not only increase the overclocking ability but also deliver superior performance to let gamers enjoy the amazing gaming experience.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit