Now color comes into play: The popular Skiller PRO keyboard has been upgraded with an additional function and now, as the Skiller PRO+, offers for the first time customizable LED illumination in seven colors. With its familiar 3-block layout it features six macros, three profile and nine multimedia keys as well as multi-key rollover support. Individual customizing of LED illumination can be easily made via key combinations or through the gaming software. In addition to the brightness intensity, the preferred illumination can be selected from seven different colors. A pulsating effect as well as automatic color change underlines the versatility of the keyboard.
Using the gaming software, numerous individual programming of key functions in games and other applications can be effortless made. Macros, macro-loops, keystrokes, delay times and internet functions can all be used, for example. Also, the Windows key can be deactivated and the functions of the WASD keys can be interchanged virtually with the arrow keys. Thanks to programmable macros, planned actions in the computer game can be performed even quicker and are conveniently accessible via each assigned macro key. Programming is very easy and, thanks to the on-board memory, individual settings can be used on any PC system. Also, a total of three profiles can be saved within the keyboard and each can be easily activated using a special key. The gaming keyboard connects via its 150 cm long, textile braided cable with gold-plated USB plug.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Skiller PRO+ available immediately for the suggested retail price of 36.99 euros from authorized retailers. For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit