Now color comes into play: The popular Skiller PRO keyboard has been upgraded with an additional function and now, as the Skiller PRO+, offers for the first time customizable LED illumination in seven colors. With its familiar 3-block layout it features six macros, three profile and nine multimedia keys as well as multi-key rollover support. Individual customizing of LED illumination can be easily made via key combinations or through the gaming software. In addition to the brightness intensity, the preferred illumination can be selected from seven different colors. A pulsating effect as well as automatic color change underlines the versatility of the keyboard.
Using the gaming software, numerous individual programming of key functions in games and other applications can be effortless made. Macros, macro-loops, keystrokes, delay times and internet functions can all be used, for example. Also, the Windows key can be deactivated and the functions of the WASD keys can be interchanged virtually with the arrow keys. Thanks to programmable macros, planned actions in the computer game can be performed even quicker and are conveniently accessible via each assigned macro key. Programming is very easy and, thanks to the on-board memory, individual settings can be used on any PC system. Also, a total of three profiles can be saved within the keyboard and each can be easily activated using a special key. The gaming keyboard connects via its 150 cm long, textile braided cable with gold-plated USB plug.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Skiller PRO+ available immediately for the suggested retail price of 36.99 euros from authorized retailers. For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- D-Link EXO AC2600 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit