Starting today, Nexus 5X, the latest collaborative smartphone from Google and LG Electronics (LG), will be available in key markets for purchase. In addition to its availability on Google Store (https://store.Google.com), major carriers and retailers in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, India, Korea and Japan will make the device available to the general public. Additional markets in Europe, Asia and Latin America will roll out the Nexus 5X in the weeks to come.
As the third successful collaboration between LG and Google, Nexus 5X delivers the best of Google and LG know-how in a superb package. With a snappy Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor, advanced camera features and fingerprint sensor, the Nexus 5X boasts powerful performance, impressive multimedia capabilities and enhanced security. As the first smartphone to market to feature Google's newest mobile operating system, Android 6.0 Marshmallow, the Nexus 5X will be the benchmark device by which all other smartphones will be measured.
"Nexus devices are about having the newest, purest Android experience possible in an advanced package that doesn't break the bank," said Juno Cho, president and CEO of LG Electronics Mobile Communications. "The Nexus 5X was designed from the ground up to live up to the expectations of the millions of Android purists worldwide who won't accept second best. After two successful collaborations, we think customers will agree that this is our best Nexus to date."
Prices and additional purchase details will be announced locally at time of availability, and will vary by carrier and market.
Latest News Posts
- New Switch refresh has 9 hours battery life, same specs
- Gamestop to transform stores into retro arcades
- Interactive website plays 50yr Apollo 11 launch in real-time
- 2mm tiny-bots to regenerate your health from the inside out
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC 'Hero' to drop this Summer
- NZXT H500i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Phoenix Labs Details Massive 'Fortune & Glory' Content Update For Dauntless, Trials and New Hunt Pass Season Arrive July 16
- Nightmare Reaper is out now in Steam Early Access
- Final Assault Paves the Way for VR Esports at WCG
- WiMi Hologram (WIMI) files for listing on Nasdaq Global Market
- The Intergalactic Bounty Hunt Begins as Futuristic Co-Op Action RPG Killsquad Launches on Steam Early Access