Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRDA; CRDB), the world's largest independent provider of claims management solutions, has named Robert C. Welsh managing director and vice president for Crawford Global Technical Services (GTSSM). While leading the GTS East region, Welsh will use his varied and wide-ranging experience to help lead GTS East employees in several areas that include strengthening client relationships, cross-selling Crawford services, and driving efforts toward increasing revenue.
"Robert brings a vast amount of claims adjusting, consulting and management experience to Crawford," said Rich Lafayette, senior vice president and GTS chief technical officer. "We are thrilled to have him further enhance what is already a successful part of our GTS team."
Welsh, who is based in the New York City office, has worked for some well-known companies during his 28 years in the industry. His technical experience includes handling complex and large-loss property claims, managing global claims across numerous industries, and providing captive claims management and consulting. During the early part of his career when he worked for Graham Miller, Inc., he was heavily involved in real estate, inland marine and jewelers block commercial property claims.
Welsh earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PUBG released on iOS and Android in the US
- NVIDIA teases 'future generation GPU architectures' at GDC
- Kingdome Come: Deliverance mod brings 'Ultimate Realism'
- Hunt: Showdown displayed in the amazing CRYENGINE V demo
- God of War could be the best looking game on the PS4 Pro
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit