Thermaltake, introduces the Smart DPS G Gold (750W/650W) and Bronze (700W/600W) digital power supply units (PSU) combined with the Smart Power Management (SPM) System. The Smart DPS G incorporates various high-tech components, leading technology, 32 Bit Microcontroller Unit (MCU) from Microchip Technology, and Eco-friendly features, 80 PLUS Gold and Bronze certification with semi-modular cables that always accommodate any mainstream build under any circumstance.
The combination of Smart DPS G and DPS G software provides clean and stable power and three intelligent platforms - DPS G PC APP 2.0, DPS G Smart Power Management Cloud 1.0, and DPS G Mobile APP 1.0 - for users to monitor and record the status of power consumption, voltage distribution, and electricity cost for advance usage.
What is Smart Power Management (SPM)?
Thermaltake would like to raise the awareness on global warming to all PC MOD/ PC users through Smart Power Management (SPM) platform. SPM is a cloud computing platform that tracks and analyzes PC electricity consumption, allows user to observe and learn their own energy consumption whereby alter their behavior to achieve the goal of reducing CO2 emission, and together contribute to slowing down global warming.
Core Component MCU
Smart DPS G Series comes with a 32Bit Microcontroller Unit (MCU) from Microchip Technology. The 32Bit Microcontroller Unit is a small computer on a single integrated circuit containing a processor core, memory, and programmable input/output peripherals. MCU can digitally control devices and processes, such as automobile engine control systems and office machines.
80 PLUS Gold-Certified and Haswell-Ready
Smart DPS G Power Supply with DPS G software delivers up to 91% efficiency under real-world load conditions, promising the lowest power losses. Additionally, Smart DPS G Series has been optimized to work with Intel's new, fourth-generation Haswell processors to achieve maximum energy savings.
Flat Modular Cables
Smart DPS G Gold Series is a semi-modular power supply that offers cable selection for users while powering the system at an advantageous voltage. All new low-profile flat modular cables enhance the airflow as well as improve the thermal performance of the chassis. Moreover, flat cables are softer which make cable routing easier to install.
100% High Quality Japanese Capacitors
The Smart DPS G Gold Series features Japanese brand capacitors, which greatly improves the durability and offers the highest stability and reliability. No more capacitor explosion and leakage.
High Current Single +12V Rail
Smart DPS G Bronze Series is equipped with a powerful single +12V rail
Latest News Posts
- Latest Red Dead Redemption 2 patch downscales PS4 graphics
- System Shock 3 devs leave Starbreeze, game is 'halfway' done
- Valve release Dota 2 betting app feature 'Dota Plus'
- China hit Space industry milestone by launching 300th rocket
- New Octopath traveler game confirmed to be in development
- here at personate in a apologetic irregardless by recognition
- foreign wish over wit at diggings in the incite
- m.2 shows in BIOS Windows installed but not showing in boot list
- Addlink S70 NVMe SSD Review - Phison E12
- Project Downfall - a retro-style, cyberpunk, reflex-based shooter now available on Early Access & coming to Xbox One & Switch. Preview copies await!
- Adventure Is Around Every Corner In One Piece World Seeker
- Ancestors Legacy is now available on GOG with Cross-play integration
- Buckle Up, Buttercup: Skybound And NMC Studios' Vehicular Battle Royale Game notmycar hits Steam Early Access April 5th
- Haggle Your Way to Riches in Bargain Hunter for Nintendo Switch