Raijintek Atlantis line of DIY water-cooling products are now available with Overclockers UK, among the first retailers to stock a range of watercooling products from Raijintek for the user to build their very own watercooling loop, cooling the processor, video card and memory. Starting with the waterblocks in the Raijintek Atlantis range, there are three; the CPU, GPU and VRM (CWB-C1, GWB-C1 and VWB-C1) waterblocks. All designed to fit the latest generation platforms from AMD, Intel and NVIDIA. These blocks are user friendly for installation and can easily be fitted to the user's hardware.
The waterblocks are copper, melted by alloying brazing and nickel plated then finished off with mirror polishing treatment. The waterblocks have a 3D micro-structure flow tunnel inside enabling the coolant from the cold plate to heat up accordingly and sufficiently to transfer the heat extremely well. The thread type on the waterblocks are 1/4 thread, the standard thread allowing users to upgrade their watercooling system easily.
The Raijintek superior pump is the RAI-PM5, a high level solution for enthusiast and PC builders to create a great watercooling system. The pump features a super flow discharge of 480 L/H and head-lift of 15 feet at a maximum speed, giving the loop a great flow rate. The RAI-RM5 also operates steadily and silently, and also comes with a support bracket providing users a sturdy, reliable and friendly installation.
The tube reservoir, RAI-R10 (10CM tall) is made from high quality Polyocymethylene and Polymethylmethacrylate, a thermoplastic that is durable with excellent dimensional stability. The reservoir is also light-weight and has a waterfall design inside, the unit also comes with many anodised options, from black, red, blue and gold. There is also the RAI-R20 (20cm tall) that is designed for those who want a larger reservoir in their system.
The RAITUBO-T3 is 200cm in length of watercooling tubing, manufactured from medical grade PVC material, and designed for resisting twisting and collapsing allowing for tighter bends without kinking. With 3/8" barbs and compression fittings, the Raijintek tubing gives users better mounting and easier fitting and an ideal flow.
For more information and to purchase, visit this page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard