Raijintek Atlantis line of DIY water-cooling products are now available with Overclockers UK, among the first retailers to stock a range of watercooling products from Raijintek for the user to build their very own watercooling loop, cooling the processor, video card and memory. Starting with the waterblocks in the Raijintek Atlantis range, there are three; the CPU, GPU and VRM (CWB-C1, GWB-C1 and VWB-C1) waterblocks. All designed to fit the latest generation platforms from AMD, Intel and NVIDIA. These blocks are user friendly for installation and can easily be fitted to the user's hardware.
The waterblocks are copper, melted by alloying brazing and nickel plated then finished off with mirror polishing treatment. The waterblocks have a 3D micro-structure flow tunnel inside enabling the coolant from the cold plate to heat up accordingly and sufficiently to transfer the heat extremely well. The thread type on the waterblocks are 1/4 thread, the standard thread allowing users to upgrade their watercooling system easily.
The Raijintek superior pump is the RAI-PM5, a high level solution for enthusiast and PC builders to create a great watercooling system. The pump features a super flow discharge of 480 L/H and head-lift of 15 feet at a maximum speed, giving the loop a great flow rate. The RAI-RM5 also operates steadily and silently, and also comes with a support bracket providing users a sturdy, reliable and friendly installation.
The tube reservoir, RAI-R10 (10CM tall) is made from high quality Polyocymethylene and Polymethylmethacrylate, a thermoplastic that is durable with excellent dimensional stability. The reservoir is also light-weight and has a waterfall design inside, the unit also comes with many anodised options, from black, red, blue and gold. There is also the RAI-R20 (20cm tall) that is designed for those who want a larger reservoir in their system.
The RAITUBO-T3 is 200cm in length of watercooling tubing, manufactured from medical grade PVC material, and designed for resisting twisting and collapsing allowing for tighter bends without kinking. With 3/8" barbs and compression fittings, the Raijintek tubing gives users better mounting and easier fitting and an ideal flow.
For more information and to purchase, visit this page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- GoG slashes epic RPG prices for Witcher's 10th birthday
- Cyberpunk 2077 progressing according to plan, says CDPR
- New South Park game parodies frequent console updates
- IGN have acquired retailer Humble Bundle
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard