Super Micro Computer, Inc. (NASDAQ: SMCI), a global leader in high-performance, high-efficiency server, storage technology and green computing launches new 1U TwinPro SuperServers designed for high availability storage head node and security appliance applications. The dual hot-swap node architecture features new 900W/1000W redundant Titanium Level high efficiency (96%+) hot-swap Power Stick modules with each node supporting dual Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 processors (up to 145W TDP @ 35º C ambient temperature), 4x hot-swap 2.5" HDD/SSD drive bays (12Gb/s SAS3 option), up to 1TB ECC DDR4 2133MHz in 16x DIMM slots, expansion via 1x PCI-E 3.0 (x16) and 1x "0" slot, and dual 1GbE, dual 10GBase-T, single FDR (56Gb/s) IB or 100GbE options.
"Supermicro's new 1U hot-swap dual DP node TwinPro is exactly the best solution for customers that need high compute density with full redundancy for high availability applications," said Charles Liang, President and CEO of Supermicro. "With our Twin architecture featuring breakthrough redundant Titanium Level Power Stick modules, and PCI-E 3.0 x16 LP plus 1U optimized "0" slot expansion advantages, we provide maximum reliability and flexibility of configuration. The 1U TwinPro series will drive new opportunities for our customers that look for best performance, density and high availability in a 1U form factor."
1U TwinPro Specifications
Dual hot-swap nodes and new 900W/1000W redundant Titanium Level high efficiency (96%+) hot-swap Power Stick modules, each node supporting dual Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 processors (up to 145W TDP @ 35º C ambient temperature), up to 1TB ECC DDR4 2133MHz in 16x DIMM slots, 4x hot-swap 2.5" HDD/SSD drive bays, 1x PCI-E 3.0 (x16) Low-profile slot plus 1x "0" slot, dual 1GbE, dual 10GBase-T, or single FDR (56Gb/s) IB or 100GbE, 1x SATA-DOM with SuperCap and CacheVault power loss data protection technology, 2x USB 3.0 ports, IPMI 2.0 with dedicated LAN port & KVM; 4-pin PWM Fan Speed Control; Thermal and Voltage Monitoring
- SYS-1028TP-DTR/-DTTR/-DTFR - SATA3 HDD support
- SYS-1028TP-DC0R/-DC0TR/-DC0FR - 12Gb/s SAS3 support
- SYS-1028TP-DC1R/-DC1TR/-DC1FR - 12Gb/s SAS3 support with HW RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10
For more information on Supermicro's new 1U TwinPro SuperServer visit https://www.supermicro.com/1UTwinPro
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard