Super Micro Computer, Inc. (NASDAQ: SMCI), a global leader in high-performance, high-efficiency server, storage technology and green computing launches new 1U TwinPro SuperServers designed for high availability storage head node and security appliance applications. The dual hot-swap node architecture features new 900W/1000W redundant Titanium Level high efficiency (96%+) hot-swap Power Stick modules with each node supporting dual Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 processors (up to 145W TDP @ 35º C ambient temperature), 4x hot-swap 2.5" HDD/SSD drive bays (12Gb/s SAS3 option), up to 1TB ECC DDR4 2133MHz in 16x DIMM slots, expansion via 1x PCI-E 3.0 (x16) and 1x "0" slot, and dual 1GbE, dual 10GBase-T, single FDR (56Gb/s) IB or 100GbE options.
"Supermicro's new 1U hot-swap dual DP node TwinPro is exactly the best solution for customers that need high compute density with full redundancy for high availability applications," said Charles Liang, President and CEO of Supermicro. "With our Twin architecture featuring breakthrough redundant Titanium Level Power Stick modules, and PCI-E 3.0 x16 LP plus 1U optimized "0" slot expansion advantages, we provide maximum reliability and flexibility of configuration. The 1U TwinPro series will drive new opportunities for our customers that look for best performance, density and high availability in a 1U form factor."
1U TwinPro Specifications
Dual hot-swap nodes and new 900W/1000W redundant Titanium Level high efficiency (96%+) hot-swap Power Stick modules, each node supporting dual Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 processors (up to 145W TDP @ 35º C ambient temperature), up to 1TB ECC DDR4 2133MHz in 16x DIMM slots, 4x hot-swap 2.5" HDD/SSD drive bays, 1x PCI-E 3.0 (x16) Low-profile slot plus 1x "0" slot, dual 1GbE, dual 10GBase-T, or single FDR (56Gb/s) IB or 100GbE, 1x SATA-DOM with SuperCap and CacheVault power loss data protection technology, 2x USB 3.0 ports, IPMI 2.0 with dedicated LAN port & KVM; 4-pin PWM Fan Speed Control; Thermal and Voltage Monitoring
- SYS-1028TP-DTR/-DTTR/-DTFR - SATA3 HDD support
- SYS-1028TP-DC0R/-DC0TR/-DC0FR - 12Gb/s SAS3 support
- SYS-1028TP-DC1R/-DC1TR/-DC1FR - 12Gb/s SAS3 support with HW RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10
For more information on Supermicro's new 1U TwinPro SuperServer visit https://www.supermicro.com/1UTwinPro
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sony ramping up services framework for next-gen PS5
- New Assassin's Creed free-to-play mobile game incoming
- Capcom to release three big games every fiscal year
- Black Ops 4 Blackout battle royale has split-screen
- Red Dead Redemption 2 required ruthless crunch at Rockstar
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Trimble Introduces Next Generation Wireless Data Recorder for Smart Wastewater and Stormwater Monitoring
- Cooler Master Debuts the World's First Analog Keypad
- Cooler Master Announces Hyper 212 Black Edition
- The new ALIENWARE m15 gaming laptop
- Where's Baby Launches on Steam!