Super Micro Computer, Inc. (NASDAQ: SMCI), a global leader in high-performance, high-efficiency server, storage technology and green computing launches new 1U TwinPro SuperServers designed for high availability storage head node and security appliance applications. The dual hot-swap node architecture features new 900W/1000W redundant Titanium Level high efficiency (96%+) hot-swap Power Stick modules with each node supporting dual Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 processors (up to 145W TDP @ 35º C ambient temperature), 4x hot-swap 2.5" HDD/SSD drive bays (12Gb/s SAS3 option), up to 1TB ECC DDR4 2133MHz in 16x DIMM slots, expansion via 1x PCI-E 3.0 (x16) and 1x "0" slot, and dual 1GbE, dual 10GBase-T, single FDR (56Gb/s) IB or 100GbE options.
"Supermicro's new 1U hot-swap dual DP node TwinPro is exactly the best solution for customers that need high compute density with full redundancy for high availability applications," said Charles Liang, President and CEO of Supermicro. "With our Twin architecture featuring breakthrough redundant Titanium Level Power Stick modules, and PCI-E 3.0 x16 LP plus 1U optimized "0" slot expansion advantages, we provide maximum reliability and flexibility of configuration. The 1U TwinPro series will drive new opportunities for our customers that look for best performance, density and high availability in a 1U form factor."
1U TwinPro Specifications
Dual hot-swap nodes and new 900W/1000W redundant Titanium Level high efficiency (96%+) hot-swap Power Stick modules, each node supporting dual Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 processors (up to 145W TDP @ 35º C ambient temperature), up to 1TB ECC DDR4 2133MHz in 16x DIMM slots, 4x hot-swap 2.5" HDD/SSD drive bays, 1x PCI-E 3.0 (x16) Low-profile slot plus 1x "0" slot, dual 1GbE, dual 10GBase-T, or single FDR (56Gb/s) IB or 100GbE, 1x SATA-DOM with SuperCap and CacheVault power loss data protection technology, 2x USB 3.0 ports, IPMI 2.0 with dedicated LAN port & KVM; 4-pin PWM Fan Speed Control; Thermal and Voltage Monitoring
- SYS-1028TP-DTR/-DTTR/-DTFR - SATA3 HDD support
- SYS-1028TP-DC0R/-DC0TR/-DC0FR - 12Gb/s SAS3 support
- SYS-1028TP-DC1R/-DC1TR/-DC1FR - 12Gb/s SAS3 support with HW RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10
For more information on Supermicro's new 1U TwinPro SuperServer visit https://www.supermicro.com/1UTwinPro
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix could go big at E3 2019 with FF7 Remake
- AMD 50th anniversary Radeon VII, Ryzen 7 2700X teased
- Halo TV show will deliver character-focused storytelling
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 430.39 drivers: ready for GTX 1650
- Digital Storm teases GeForce RTX 2070 Max-P gaming laptops
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- The Game Industry Conference calls for Speakers
- Fantasy Smith VR is on Steam now, come make magical weapons for the cute adventurers!
- Monster Hunter Returns to Puzzle & Dragons in Fan-Favorite Collab
- As Esports Industry Grows, Doctors Address Needs of Unique New Athletes