MSI, the leading gaming notebook manufacturer and innovator, is the first in the gaming market to launch a gaming notebook with true desktop level performance.
To celebrate its 29th anniversary, MSI presents hardcore gamers GT72 Dominator Pro G limited edition gaming notebook powered by NVIDIA GTX980 graphics and the latest Intel 6th generation Core i7-6820HK processor. 3D Mark 11 performance, when over-clocking, is expected to reach over P14,500 points, which is as powerful as that of desktops with GTX980 graphics. MSI fans may experience smoother DirectX 12 extreme gaming effects on Windows 10 for enhanced image quality and details with 3K or even 4K resolutions.
MSI GT72 Dominator Pro G is designed to dominate the cyber world. Several new and exclusive MSI gaming features can also be found on this special limited edition gaming notebook, such as Super RAID 4, for boosting extreme read speeds over 3300MB/s, ESS SABRE HiFi Audio DAC, cutting-edge hardware design for lossless digital audio restoration, Killer Doubleshot Pro with Shield, for smoother online gaming experience, Nahimic Audio Enhancer, creating directional sound effects for true professional gamers and SHIFT Technology, setting CPU Overclock with SPORT mode at a higher level than others. These MSI exclusive gaming features deliver better gaming experience and greater gaming performance for gamers who search for extreme and the best.
The 29th Limited Edition bundles with MSI anniversary kit, giving MSI fans two small gifts to celebrate this special moment with MSI. They are two key chains designed after two important MSI icons, the MSI dragon shield and the well-known MSI super idol, Lucky, representing MSI's strong gaming spirit and will power. The MSI anniversary kit will only be available for the MSI 29th anniversary edition gaming laptop.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit