EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium computer liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is excited to launch the true single-slot liquid cooling solution for AMD Radeon reference design R9 Nano video card. EK-FC R9 Nano directly cools the GPU, HBM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas, thus allowing the video card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks.
EK-FC R9 Nano water block features EK unique central inlet split-flow cooling engine design for best possible cooling performance. Such system also works flawlessly with the reversed water flow without adversely affecting the cooling performance. Moreover, such design offers great hydraulic performance, allowing this product to be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps. Unlike the original cooling solution with a single 90mm fan that comes with AMD Radeon R9 Nano and takes up two slots, EK-FC R9 Nano water block will transform the R9 Nano into a stunningly beautiful single-slot video card! EK encloses a single-slot I/O bracket which replaces the original two-slot in order to make installation of multiple video cards easier.
The base is made of electrolytic nickel-plated copper, while the top is made of either acrylic- or POM Acetal material, depending on the variant. Plexi variants also feature two pre-drilled slots for 3mm LED diodes. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure.
Additionally the EK-FC R9 Nano has been engineered with FC Terminal connection ports for up to four R9 Nano's on a single ATX form factor motherboard, thus allowing for trouble-free swap out and upgrade without any additional changes to the cooling loop.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Take a trip with 'Paddington' in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit