TWINTECH GeForce GTS250 series graphics solution with HDMI on board
Hong Kong, March 3, 2009-TWINTECH, world-leading producer of high quality graphic solutions, has today announced the TWINTECH GTS250 1GB / 512MB with HDMI on board with 128 stream processing units providing extreme HD gaming and best in class graphics performance. Plus PhysX for eye popping visual effects and 3D Vision-the world's fast high-definition 3D stereo solution for the home. NVIDIA CUDA for accelerated desktop applications and NVIDIA SLI Technology for "day to launch" multi-GPU scaling. The GeForce 250 is a future proof graphics solution to Windows 7 support and first to support DirectX 11 Driver.
With HDMI interface technology, getting the utmost in simplicity, performance and system intelligence. Up to 10.2 gigabytes per second, more than twice the bandwidth needed to transmit a 1080p signal.
TWINTECH has also released GeForce GTS250 HDMI XT OC Edition the core clock increased to 750MHz from 738MHz. 1GB version memory clock increased to 2250MHz and 512MB version increased to 2300MHz from 2200MHz, allowing users to enjoy better performance. In additional, TWINTECH also provide AC TWIN TURBO cooler & Heatpipe Dual Silent Fan Edition, which gives enthusiasts a very promising result, also maximizes the overclocking potential and extends the service life of TWINTECH GTS 250 HDMI XT OC Edition Graphics Card.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X overclocked to 6GHz with LN2 cooling
- Will Halo 6 be revealed at E3 2018?
- Neo Geo retro console possibly on the way
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY GLOBAL $14 ($12.36 after code)
- Nintendo R&D experimenting with new games hardware
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit