Following the success of the original Aquarius concept, SilentiumPC decided to present a bit smaller model, the new Aquarius M60W. This understated chassis is all about minimalism and build quality. Targeted at hi-end workstations or gaming PCs it's made from incredibly rigid 0.8 mm steel and features a large side window for showing off the components.
Like it's bigger sibling the Aquarius M60W also offers extensive support for both AIO and custom watercooling systems. Up to three radiators can be installed including a whopping 360 mm variant in the front. Simplified internal layout improves airflow and aesthetics of the complete system. Specially formed cover next to the motherboard tray instantly hides all the cables making cable management easier than ever. Another metal cover on the bottom separates the PSU and HDDs from the rest of the components.
Extra width allows the Aquarius M60W to accommodate CPU coolers up to 175mm high and video cards up to 410 mm long. It also offers space for up to five SSD/HDD drives (3 × 3.5" and 2 × 2.5") as well as two 5.25" drive bays which are completely removable if required.
Superior airflow is ensured straight out of the box with 3 × 140mm pre-installed fans. Additional two 120/140mm ones can be installed up top. All the fans are connected through a 5-port hub to a front-mounted 3-step controller which allows setting airflow-noise level just right. Easy to remove and clean dust filters seal the front, top and bottom openings.
- Minimalistic exterior and interior design
- High quality construction with 0.8 mm steel
- Simplified interior layout for greater airflow and stealth look
- Enhanced cable management options with internal cable cover
- Bottom chamber cover for PSU & HDDs
- Extensive AIO & custom water cooling support
- Supports video cards up to 410 mm long and CPU coolers up to 175 mm high
- 3 × 140 mm fans pre-installed, total up to 5 × fans & fan controller included
- Large window side panel
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz