EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce company's first MSI motherboard monoblock - EK-FB Z170G Monoblock. With a long history of breaking world records inherited from MSI's legendary Overclocking motherboards, this motherboard has OC running through its veins and now MSI Z170A Gaming M7 motherboard owners get a superb liquid cooling solution.
EK-FB Z170G Monoblock is a complete all-in-one (CPU and motherboard) liquid cooling solution for Intel LGA-1151 socket Skylake CPU and MSI Z170A Gaming M7 motherboard. Designed and engineered in co-operation with MSI, this monoblock uses award winning EK-Supremacy EVO cooling engine to ensure best possible CPU cooling. This water block directly cools Intel LGA-1151 socket type CPU and power regulation (MOSFET) module as water flows directly over all critical areas. It is a very high flow water block that can be easily used with the system using weaker water pumps.
Base of the monoblock is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal or acrylic glass material, depending on the variant.
"MSI is again proving their motherboards are a great choice for gamers and overclockers. Availability of EK quality liquid cooling add-ons makes them even more appealing for modders alike" said Niko Tivadar, EK's Chief of R&D. "We have another MSI monoblock coming soon, next in line is Z170A XPOWER Gaming Titanium Edition."
Price: 119.95€ (including VAT).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit