EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce company's first MSI motherboard monoblock - EK-FB Z170G Monoblock. With a long history of breaking world records inherited from MSI's legendary Overclocking motherboards, this motherboard has OC running through its veins and now MSI Z170A Gaming M7 motherboard owners get a superb liquid cooling solution.
EK-FB Z170G Monoblock is a complete all-in-one (CPU and motherboard) liquid cooling solution for Intel LGA-1151 socket Skylake CPU and MSI Z170A Gaming M7 motherboard. Designed and engineered in co-operation with MSI, this monoblock uses award winning EK-Supremacy EVO cooling engine to ensure best possible CPU cooling. This water block directly cools Intel LGA-1151 socket type CPU and power regulation (MOSFET) module as water flows directly over all critical areas. It is a very high flow water block that can be easily used with the system using weaker water pumps.
Base of the monoblock is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal or acrylic glass material, depending on the variant.
"MSI is again proving their motherboards are a great choice for gamers and overclockers. Availability of EK quality liquid cooling add-ons makes them even more appealing for modders alike" said Niko Tivadar, EK's Chief of R&D. "We have another MSI monoblock coming soon, next in line is Z170A XPOWER Gaming Titanium Edition."
Price: 119.95€ (including VAT).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit