MSI, world leading manufacturer of gaming and overclocking hardware, is proud to announce the result of a unique partnership with Corsair at the Tokyo Game Show 2015. Combining MSI's expertise in video cards and Corsair's closed loop liquid-cooling solution, the GeForce GTX 980 Ti SEA HAWK was born. This latest addition to the legendary MSI Hawk video cards family provides outstanding gaming performance at low temperatures and low noise levels.
The MSI GTX 980 Ti SEA HAWK utilizes the popular Corsair H55 closed loop liquid-cooling solution. The micro-fin copper base takes care of an efficient heat transfer to the high-speed circulation pump. The low-profile aluminum radiator is easy to install and equipped with a super silent 120 mm fan with variable speeds based on the GPU temperature. However, to get the best performance, the memory and VRM need top-notch cooling as well. Therefore, the GTX 980Ti SEA HAWK is armed with a ball-bearing radial fan and a custom shroud design to ensure the best cooling performance for all components.
The advanced thermal solution, combined with high-quality components, enables the card to run at much higher frequencies compared to standard GeForce GTX 980Ti variants. The graphics core can reach up to 1291 MHz with GPU Boost 2.0 technology. The video card is also provided with 6GB GDDR5 memory at 7096 MHz. These specifications and the presence of NVIDIA G-Sync technology guarantee a smooth gaming experience, even when using a surround setup with multiple high-resolution monitors.
A powerful video card needs powerful software. Even though the GTX 980Ti SEA HAWK boasts some serious clock speeds out-of-the-box, the MSI Afterburner overclocking utility allows users to go even further. Explore the limits with Triple Overvoltage, custom profiles and real-time hardware monitoring. Afterburner also adds an in-game FPS counter and can be customized with downloadable user skins. Stay in charge with the mobile app for Android or iOS, there is no need to get out of the game.
Available now, MSRP: US $739.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit