TUL Corporation, a leading and innovative manufacturer of AMD video cards since 1997, has proudly announced a new video card that is powered by the world's most advanced and innovative GPU. The PowerColor R9 Nano 4GB HBM delivers revolutionary innovation, power efficiency, performance, and enables a new paradigm for small form factor PCs. The PowerColor R9 Nano 4GB HBM is the first GPU with on-chip High Bandwidth Memory (HBM) delivering extreme 4K gaming performance in an incredibly innovative 6-inch length video card.
Even though the size of PowerColor R9 Nano video card is only just 6 inches in length, it gives a radical leap forward in enthusiast class performance that features to an inventive design no equal for the Mini-ITX PC. No video card has ever packed so much performance and power into such a small form factor. The PowerColor R9 Nano is armed with the first-ever GPU with High-Bandwidth Memory (HBM) integrated on-chip that delivers more than 4 times the bandwidth per watt over GDDR5. Add that along with a 4096-bit memory interface for incredible new advances in power and efficiency which makes the most innovative total solution GPU available today.
Enjoy the View - Extreme 4K Gaming
Delivering more than 4 times the bandwidth-per-watt over GDDR5 memory, the PowerColor R9 Nano video card is the most advanced GPUs ever created with 4096-bit high-bandwidth memory interface (HBM) that not only meets but exceeds the extreme performance requirements of the most demanding 4K games. The PowerColor R9 Nano video card can reign supreme with 4K gaming invincibility and explore new worlds of lifelike gaming realism with the extreme rendering power and superior image quality capability. Simultaneous and more efficient computing with AMD Async Shaders with DirectX 12 support enable high frame rates and superior image quality, all with low latency and less power consumption. AMD's most advanced and innovative GPU to date, the AMD Radeon R9 Nano GPU delivers the highest memory bandwidth ever for unparalleled 4K and VR gaming. Push your settings to the max with your ideal screen resolution and configuration, and get ready to redefine reality with amped support for AMD LiquidVR, GCN Architecture, Mantle, Exploit DirectX© 12, AMD CorssFire, Virtual Super Resolution, HD3D technology, Frame Rate Target Control, and AMD FreeSync technologies.
You can connect displays using 3 Display Ports and 1 HDMI connector. This card may look small and compact, but make no mistake about it, there is a lot of firepower in this tiny video card. The PowerColor R9 Nano 4GB HBM will certainly impress buyers, everyone will be amazed at what this little monster can do for you and will help you game at the highest settings for years to come.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- LGA1151 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series