During the 3 day IDF15 (Intel Developer Forum 2015) held in San Francisco, ASRock's flagship model Z170 OC Formula set more records in the 4x Intel® XTU category with 1910 marks and the MaxxMEM category with 3894.5 marks. Only ASRock's OC Formula can beat OC Formula!
The new global first place in the 4x Intel® XTU category was set by overclockers Splave and L0ud_sil3nc3 with ASRock Z170 OC Formula and Intel® i7-6700K at 1910 marks during the keynote "The Game Changer with Doug Fisher and Kirk Skaugen" topped the former 4x Intel XTU record which was also set by the ASRock Z170 OC Formula.
Day 2 of IDF15, Splave and L0ud_sil3nc3 set another record in the MaxxMEM category during the OC live show with 3894.5 marks overclocking Kingston DDR4 memory to 3908MHz (CL11) on ASRock Z170 OC Formula. Brian Krzanichru, Intel's CEO also dropped by to witness this great achievement.
Nick Shih, OC master and designer of ASRock Z170 OC Formula was also invited to host the "Overclocking 6th Generation Intel Core Processors" technical session at IDF15. Tips on overclocking the latest 6th Generation Intel Core processor using software with ASRock Z170 OC Formula and Intel i7-6700K CPUs was demonstrated along with records set by ASRock Z170 OC Formula.
G.Skill displayed its TridentZ DDR4 4266MHz 8GB (2x4GB) memory kit at IDF15. Running on ASRock Z170 OC Formula and Intel i7-6700K CPU, TridentZ DDR4 4266MHz 8GB (2x4GB) memory kit is currently the fastest DDR4 kit seen live on air-cooled demo systems.
"G.Skill has been working with ASRock on product development for quite a while. We are glad to see such amazing performance with G.Skill TridentZ." says Frank Hung, Product Marketing at G.Skill. "Apart from the DDR4 4900 MHz overclocking record we made with ASRock, we also demonstrated air cooled DDR4 4266MHz kit on ASRock Z170 OC Formula. This shows great performance potential for the new DDR4 memory technology and the new Intel Z170 platform, and we are looking forward to set new records in the near future!"
For more information on ASRock Z170 OC Formula, please visit:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit