With only a week to go until the release of Mad Max, we wanted to share one of our favorite experiences from this journey.
Most game developers never get to touch anything they create. Their work is forever locked behind glass screens. So when the centerpiece of the upcoming Mad Max game - a unique car called the Magnum Opus - would be re-created in real life, it was an overwhelming experience for the team at Avalanche Studios.
In this short documentary, we get to follow Lead Artist Daniel Persson, the original designer of the Magnum Opus, and Odd Ahlgren, Director of Narrative Content, as they witness their work come to life. Odd even travels to Wasteland Weekend, the celebration of all things post-apocalyptic, to realize a life-long dream.
Watch it here:
Mad Max is out on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC on September 1, 2015. See brand new screenshots and trailers at https://www.madmaxgame.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard say Overwatch port to Switch is completely feasible
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider weapons revealed through trailer
- New Super Mario Bros. U/New Super Luigi U rumored for Switch
- Windows 10 Pro: $12.41, Office 2016 Pro: $28.10
- Diablo III Switch coming this Fall, hits smooth 60FPS
- Buy (3) Apple iPhone X $1.947 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Buy (3 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1.947
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080: What We Know So Far
- Can't get RAM to run at rated speeds with XMP
- Buy (2 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1,398
- Road Redemption Coming This Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PROZE: a VR survival adventure announcement trailer
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada