With only a week to go until the release of Mad Max, we wanted to share one of our favorite experiences from this journey.
Most game developers never get to touch anything they create. Their work is forever locked behind glass screens. So when the centerpiece of the upcoming Mad Max game - a unique car called the Magnum Opus - would be re-created in real life, it was an overwhelming experience for the team at Avalanche Studios.
In this short documentary, we get to follow Lead Artist Daniel Persson, the original designer of the Magnum Opus, and Odd Ahlgren, Director of Narrative Content, as they witness their work come to life. Odd even travels to Wasteland Weekend, the celebration of all things post-apocalyptic, to realize a life-long dream.
Watch it here:
Mad Max is out on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC on September 1, 2015. See brand new screenshots and trailers at https://www.madmaxgame.com.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 gets Vegeta Super Saiyan Blue as DLC
- Agony spin-off title 'Succubus' gets raunchy selfie trailer
- Apex Legends has damageable dragons, incoming world event?
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night releases out of nowhere
- Nintendo Switch Mini accessories leaked by Chinese company
- Phison PS5016-E16 PCIe 4.0 SSD First Look Preview
- Update Intel RAID ROM - How to do it?
- Memblaze PBlaze5 C916 and D916 Enterprise SSD Review
- ASUS AX92U Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Review
- motherboard the turbo frequency varies permanently
- Pinball wizards rejoice! Marvelous Europe adds a juicy twist to the pinball game format in SENRAN KAGURA Peach Ball
- Dark Quest 2 Now Available on iOS and Android
- Novigrad is GWENT's second expansion. Pre-order offer now available!
- Dragon Ball FighterZ - World Tour Returns For A Second Round in 2019/2020
- Jurassic World Evolution: Claire's Sanctuary available now on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One