In Win Development Inc., a leading innovator in PC design and multi-winner of the internationally renowned red-dot Design Award, has today announced its new 805 ATX PC chassis. The new 805 chassis features a see-through skeleton structure of aluminum that can be placed anywhere to give 270 degrees of spectacular views thanks to its tempered glass sides and front panel. In Win has pursued the spirit of exquisite craftsmanship and innovative design that blends the best of visual aesthetics and high-end PC gaming build performance. Space is provided for mini-ITX, Micro-ATX or ATX builds that includes up to eight expansion cards.
The 805 is available in all-black, or with accents of red or gold*. The 805 also comes pre-fitted with a white (black/gold versions) or red (red version) LED backlit logo* to match modern build aesthetics. Extensive air and water cooling options are included, with support for 280mm radiators up to 60mm thick in the front, and a 120mm radiator and 35mm thick at the rear. It's also equipped with a removable fan bracket in the front and has magnetic dust filters on all in-take fans which allows for easy building and maintenance. Two more 120mm fans can also be mounted in the base for additional cooling, while air-cooled CPUs with tower heat sinks have a spacious 156mm height to spare.
At the front, the latest USB 3.1 Type-C* connector (1x) supporting ultra-fast 10Gbps data transfer, in addition to USB 3.0 (1x), USB 2.0 (2x) and 3.5mm HD audio jacks.
The versatile HDD mounting mechanism with In Win EZ-Swap bays allows two 2.5/3.5-inch drives to be placed in three different positions. This is in addition to another pair of 2.5-inch drives placed elsewhere, allowing for an extensive SSD setup.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Capcom reveal Resident Evil 2 Claire 'Military' DLC costume
- Soulcalibur VI - Swords and Souls documentary video part 1/2
- Mario/Zelda/Pokemon themed Smash Bros. Ultimate controllers
- Kingdom Hearts III Screenshots: Twilight Town/Olympus Worlds
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam