In Win Development Inc., a leading innovator in PC design and multi-winner of the internationally renowned red-dot Design Award, has today announced its new 805 ATX PC chassis. The new 805 chassis features a see-through skeleton structure of aluminum that can be placed anywhere to give 270 degrees of spectacular views thanks to its tempered glass sides and front panel. In Win has pursued the spirit of exquisite craftsmanship and innovative design that blends the best of visual aesthetics and high-end PC gaming build performance. Space is provided for mini-ITX, Micro-ATX or ATX builds that includes up to eight expansion cards.
The 805 is available in all-black, or with accents of red or gold*. The 805 also comes pre-fitted with a white (black/gold versions) or red (red version) LED backlit logo* to match modern build aesthetics. Extensive air and water cooling options are included, with support for 280mm radiators up to 60mm thick in the front, and a 120mm radiator and 35mm thick at the rear. It's also equipped with a removable fan bracket in the front and has magnetic dust filters on all in-take fans which allows for easy building and maintenance. Two more 120mm fans can also be mounted in the base for additional cooling, while air-cooled CPUs with tower heat sinks have a spacious 156mm height to spare.
At the front, the latest USB 3.1 Type-C* connector (1x) supporting ultra-fast 10Gbps data transfer, in addition to USB 3.0 (1x), USB 2.0 (2x) and 3.5mm HD audio jacks.
The versatile HDD mounting mechanism with In Win EZ-Swap bays allows two 2.5/3.5-inch drives to be placed in three different positions. This is in addition to another pair of 2.5-inch drives placed elsewhere, allowing for an extensive SSD setup.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Brave Software lands deal with Dow Jones Media Group
- GeForce GTX 1180 alleged specs, beats the $1200 TITAN Xp
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit