In Win Development Inc., a leading innovator in PC design and multi-winner of the internationally renowned red-dot Design Award, has today announced its new 805 ATX PC chassis. The new 805 chassis features a see-through skeleton structure of aluminum that can be placed anywhere to give 270 degrees of spectacular views thanks to its tempered glass sides and front panel. In Win has pursued the spirit of exquisite craftsmanship and innovative design that blends the best of visual aesthetics and high-end PC gaming build performance. Space is provided for mini-ITX, Micro-ATX or ATX builds that includes up to eight expansion cards.
The 805 is available in all-black, or with accents of red or gold*. The 805 also comes pre-fitted with a white (black/gold versions) or red (red version) LED backlit logo* to match modern build aesthetics. Extensive air and water cooling options are included, with support for 280mm radiators up to 60mm thick in the front, and a 120mm radiator and 35mm thick at the rear. It's also equipped with a removable fan bracket in the front and has magnetic dust filters on all in-take fans which allows for easy building and maintenance. Two more 120mm fans can also be mounted in the base for additional cooling, while air-cooled CPUs with tower heat sinks have a spacious 156mm height to spare.
At the front, the latest USB 3.1 Type-C* connector (1x) supporting ultra-fast 10Gbps data transfer, in addition to USB 3.0 (1x), USB 2.0 (2x) and 3.5mm HD audio jacks.
The versatile HDD mounting mechanism with In Win EZ-Swap bays allows two 2.5/3.5-inch drives to be placed in three different positions. This is in addition to another pair of 2.5-inch drives placed elsewhere, allowing for an extensive SSD setup.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard