Phononic, the company revolutionizing cooling and heating with SilverCore solid-state technology, introduces a new and innovative, high-performance solid-state CPU Cooler. The Phononic model HEX 1.0 is the first in a series of CPU coolers and is now available for pre-order via the company's Indiegogo campaign.
Unlike traditional heat sink/fan CPU coolers that continue to grow in size, the HEX 1.0 is built to meet today's high-performance computing needs in a much smaller form factor, which allows consumers to utilize enclosures ranging from mini-ITX to full size EATX towers. The Phononic CPU Cooler comes equipped with a dedicated control board that provides Variable Assist Cooling (VAC). Users can maximize thermal performance while minimizing the power and fan noise associated with increasing CPU load conditions. VAC combines a state-of-the-art Phononic heat pump with electronic control hardware and firmware that allows the CPU Cooler to respond to the changing load and ambient conditions.
Using highly reliable solid-state technology, the HEX 1.0 CPU Cooler meets or exceeds the thermal performance of closed-loop water coolers but without the concerns associated with water in the system.
"Our HEX 1.0 CPU Cooler packs more cooling performance for a given size than any other CPU cooler on the market," explained Ted Donnelly, director of Phononic's IT Cooling business. "With the addition of our Variable Assist Cooling (VAC), users can maximize the performance of their system, while at the same time managing the fan noise associated with higher load conditions."
The Phononic CPU Cooler technical specs include:
- Fan heat sink with integrated Phononic solid-state heat pump
- Integrated 80mm fan with fully enclosed blades
- Compatible with the latest high-performance Intel processors
- Tested to TDP levels greater than 175 W
- Dimensions: 4.3" x 3.5" x 3.5" (H x W x D)
"At the heart of every computer is a CPU whose performance is dictated by the chip design, the clock speed and processor cache. As users push the limits of their high-performance systems, they create thermal loads that require a reliable CPU cooling solution to deliver the necessary performance," said Michael Bruno, vice president and general manager of Phononic's Electronics Cooling business. "With the innovative use of our proprietary SilverCore solid-state technology, we're disrupting the high-performance CPU cooling market by offering a solution that will not only meet performance needs but provide an option for safer, smaller, more durable processor cooling."
The Phononic CPU Cooler is available for pre-order from Indiegogo with special perks for early adopters, including an opportunity to participate as an extension of the Phononic engineering development team, a chance to win a trip to Phononic's headquarters to participate in the final product launch, discounted prices and more. Check out all pre-order options on this page.
The Phononic CPU Cooler will be available for delivery in November 2015.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Take a trip with 'Paddington' in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit