Rising like a phoenix from the ashes, a new company enters the enthusiast PC modding and cooling market! ModMyMods is a new independent company headed by Joe Gialanella, a Fairport resident and longtime water cooling enthusiast. Joe has brought together a veteran team of watercooling and modding experts with many years' experience working at the highest level in the industry. The ModMyMods team includes Richard Whiten (Chief logistics officer), Brennen Talley (Chief Customer Officer) and Kevin Tabor (Lead Graphic Designer).
Primarily an online, ecommerce store, the company is celebrating their grand opening with giveaways and prizes sponsored by Alphacool and Phobya! With the explosion of popularity of the industry, tight margins have forced some industry companies to close, but others to thrive. ModMyMods is a byproduct of the sporadic changes in the industry "We are in an industry with customers that communicate and exchange information more often than any other hobby," said Joe, the company's CEO. "We learned very quickly the power of our customers and from that feedback and support we were able to launch a company centered on customer satisfaction."
The company offers staple watercooling products-blocks, radiators, pumps, and reservoirs from companies like Darkside, Aquacomputer, Alphacool, and many more. Other accessories like hardware, lights, and fittings are also available. "We're constantly exploring and adding new products to our website," explained Richard Whiten, ModMyMods Chief Logistics Officer . "As we get feedback from our customers, we'll be able to offer more products from more brands. We want to be a one-stop shop." ModMyMods is open from 10am to 6pm Monday through Friday. They can be contacted at 1-844-BUY-MODS, and reached at Support[at]ModMyMods[dot]com.
ModMyMods commenced accepting orders as on 8/17/2015.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard