Rising like a phoenix from the ashes, a new company enters the enthusiast PC modding and cooling market! ModMyMods is a new independent company headed by Joe Gialanella, a Fairport resident and longtime water cooling enthusiast. Joe has brought together a veteran team of watercooling and modding experts with many years' experience working at the highest level in the industry. The ModMyMods team includes Richard Whiten (Chief logistics officer), Brennen Talley (Chief Customer Officer) and Kevin Tabor (Lead Graphic Designer).
Primarily an online, ecommerce store, the company is celebrating their grand opening with giveaways and prizes sponsored by Alphacool and Phobya! With the explosion of popularity of the industry, tight margins have forced some industry companies to close, but others to thrive. ModMyMods is a byproduct of the sporadic changes in the industry "We are in an industry with customers that communicate and exchange information more often than any other hobby," said Joe, the company's CEO. "We learned very quickly the power of our customers and from that feedback and support we were able to launch a company centered on customer satisfaction."
The company offers staple watercooling products-blocks, radiators, pumps, and reservoirs from companies like Darkside, Aquacomputer, Alphacool, and many more. Other accessories like hardware, lights, and fittings are also available. "We're constantly exploring and adding new products to our website," explained Richard Whiten, ModMyMods Chief Logistics Officer . "As we get feedback from our customers, we'll be able to offer more products from more brands. We want to be a one-stop shop." ModMyMods is open from 10am to 6pm Monday through Friday. They can be contacted at 1-844-BUY-MODS, and reached at Support[at]ModMyMods[dot]com.
ModMyMods commenced accepting orders as on 8/17/2015.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit